The 2018 / 2019 Nevada Union Student Walkathon is March 20, 2019.
- Students should arrive at school by 8:30 a.m.
- Meet on blacktop outside Ali Gym
- Students should bring water. It may be cold so wear a few layers.
- Wear comfortable shoes; flip flops are not recommended.
- Travel light! Anything brought with you will need to be carried while you walk, so keep that in mind when preparing for the day. No skateboards.
- Students will return to campus for a BBQ lunch on the lower fields. The afternoon will feature live music, games and activities.
- Thank you in advance to our generous donors!